Friday, November 11, 2011

The Name Game

For a few years now alphabet photography has become all the rage.  I started putting frames together for friends and family.  I gave some to family members at Christmas one year.  I've made them for friend's baby showers or for their baby's christenings.  They are the perfect gift because of the personalization.  I truly enjoy making them and I hope people enjoy receiving them.  Here are a few of the ones I've done.

I did this one for a co-worker.  She was giving it to her sister-in-law for her bridal shower.  I framed it up and had it matted for her. 


This one I did for my baby sitter's son's Christening.  I had it printed in black & white and had a mat cut to match the letters below the name.  They loved it.


These are the last two that I made for a friend's brother.  He is giving them to his wife for Christmas this year.  They are the names of their children.



Here is what they look like matted and framed.



My friend loved them and was sure her sister-in-law will, too. 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

These are awesome! What a fun time you must have searching for all the letters in everyday things.