Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inventory Update

It's really hard to make things for the shop.  I really admire all the moms out there that have a shop.  Not only have I been sick the last 2 weeks, but I also have 2 kiddos to tend to. And the hubby was away for work for a few days which made things crazy.  Being a single parent is not fun; I admire you, too.  Now that I'm feeling a little better, I plan to get going on some great merchandise.  The cooler weather is upon us and what better way to stay warm and stylish than with a great scarf, hat or headband?  I have a cute three-strand headband coming.  I just made a prototype and I love it!  It will be available in an array of colors.  And it can be made for little girls.  I have to tweak it just a bit, but this is pretty much what it will look like.

Three-strand Flower Headband
(pattern courtesy of CreativeYarn)

This is my new model.  I will call her Peggy.  I inherited her from my mom.  She used it for her wigs and I told my dad to save it for me so I can take pictures for the shop/blog.  All she needs is a little make-over.  I'm thinking some spray paint will do her good. 

Peggy

So tonight I will get another headband done.  I have to work on an ear warmer/headband and a few hats.  I've ordered clips for some rosettes, so those are coming soon as well.  I'll be a busy bee for the next few weeks.

No comments: